Why use a visitor counter?September 25, 2012
The Many Benefits for Your Business
We sometimes get asked by business owners, “Why do I need a Visitor Counter?” Well, the answer is simple, it allows you to measure how effectively your business is running.
Installing a people or visitor counter in your business enables you to measure how effective the effectiveness of your advertising where you can easily determine your sales conversion ratio – that is, comparing customers to transactions. This will help you work out if you need to staff your business more efficiently by knowing your customers-to-salesperson ratios throughout the day. It is when you consider how your staffing levels compare to the number of sales each hour, you can look at taking your business to the next level.
We’ve put together some of the benefits of Visitor Counting:
- You can automate your counting system with state-of-the-art technology
- Compare performance data of multiple locations in business
- Quantify changes to store layout and in-store promotions
- Automate attendance for community events, churches, and more
- Maintain employee integrity through automation
- Evaluate sales conversion ratios (traffic-to-sales)
- Comply with safety regulations and fire codes
- Measure results of marketing campaigns
- Produce efficient staffing schedules
- Justify government funding
Essentially, your business can only benefit from the use of a visitor counter, ultimately with increased sales and increased profit.